I recently discovered the Notion App this week, and it's honestly been the best thing in 2021 so far! For those who don't know what Notion is, here's the Wikipedia definition:
Notion is an application that provides components such as databases, kanban boards, wikis, calendars, and reminders. Users can connect these components to create their own systems for knowledge management, note-taking, data management, project management, among others. These components and systems can be used individually, or in collaboration with others.
Here are the main things you need to know about Notion:
- You can access features easily by starting your line with the following character:
- You'll get access to numerous 'block' options where you will be able to add in tables, calendars, kanboards, you name it, in order to customize your page to your liking.
- ULTIMATE CUSTOMIZATIONNNN
My recommendation would be to get started with a template, when you're just learning how to navigate through Notion. Explore options, play around with the interface. Once you're comfortable, start a page of your own or make your own custom template!
You can also use one of the many build-in templates that come with Notion.
- Notion's plethora of tutorials on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/Notion/featured
- Keep Productive, Beginners Guide to Notion https://www.keepproductive.com/blog/notion-for-beginners#:~:text=What%20is%20Notion?,toolkit%20to%20get%20work%20done
- youtube walkthrough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ83Vu0SoG0&t=925s