A week ago I chatted to colleague about JetBrains products. We tolked about this and that. And then the colleague told me: do you know that JetBrains give an annual license if you are an open source developer?
I didn't know about this opportunity. It getting interesting :) I read in the requirements that for the approval of the application is necessary to have the project more than 3 months old and it has to be in active development. I filled out the form indicating:
Creating an email signature is not a trivial task, even for people who have knowledge of HTML and CSS. And what about ordinary users.
There are many solutions on the Internet, and most of them are paid. There are free, but all of them are closed source. I wanted to make a free application with a user-friendly interface and open source code.
So let's make creating email signatures easier!
- Upload image - upload to AWS S3 or set public link
- Custom fields - add unlimited number of custom fields with different types such as: text, link, email
- Social icons - add social media links to your signature
- Options - customize your signature as you like, change color, avatar shape, font and more
- Addons - additional options such as disclaimer, mobile application badges
- Templates - templates for signature (so far, only…
and sent it.
A few days later I received a reply in which I got approved 1 year license for all products. I was delighted!
It's great that the big company support open source development.
Try your luck!