This series, and my blog, have moved! Check it out!
This article will summarize the previous articles in Part 5 of this series, and is hopefully something that you can use for your organization as a start for a secure coding guideline for your developers.
- 1. Input validation should be used in every possible scenario. This includes Redirects and Forwards.
- 2. Output Encoding is required for all output.
- 3. Parameterized Queries are mandatory.
- 4. All 3rd party code must be verified not to contain known vulnerabilities.
- 5. Every applicable security header should be used.