Hello World Rebooted 💡
Omkar Ajnadkar Oct 3
So, most of us try to remain skilled in more than one language...let's say possibly 4 to 5 languages and the first program we try to write in any language is none other than Hello World.
In search of how I can learn to write Hello World in as many language possible, I decided to search the web for various languages, but it is really a Herculian Task to search for as many as possible, but then Open-Source come handy. For the currently ongoing Hacktoberfest, I decided let's make newcomer's do it themselves. Created a repo with Hactoberfest tag, and Boom💥💥💥
In less than 24 hours, repo has 53 Hello Worlds(Yes, You heard it right) in differnet languages. Repo also conatins short information about every language. I know there are still plaenty of languages out there, but 53 by any meance is not a small number.
It will be great if you can contribute to the project by any of the following ways:
- You can improve code quality by adding comments to already available codes.
- You can add short langauge informations in README file.
- And yes, you can (and must 😎) add any new language you know.
Hello World in all possible programming languages
This repository should eventually contain the famous "Hello World" program in all the programming languages possible...
How to Contribute to this repository
- Star this repository using 'Star' button on the top.
- Click on Fork Repository using the 'Fork' button on the top.
- Clone the forked repository on your PC. Using this command on your Git bash or any terminal with git support :
git clone url.
- Now create a new branch with this command:
git branch branchnameand then use that branch by this command:
git checkout branchname.
- Go ahead and make changes.
- After making changes use this command to add the changes:
git add filename, and then
git commit -m "message here".
- After that use this command:
git push origin branchname.
- Create a pull request, and wait for Pull Request to get merged.
Note: Be sure to check Hello World in WhiteSpace language (HelloWorld.ws) and comment what do you think...