- There are lots of jobs available but it lacks technical details as compare to Upwork. While in Upwork there are detailed jobs available.
- Bidding on freelancer is more easy then Upwork because freelancer provides 1 free point maybe every 3 days.
- In freelancer there are so many spams in jobs, while I didn't saw that in Upwork.
- There are lots of people in freelancer which means much competition and while in Upwork there are less people then freelancer (maybe because it doesn't provide free connects to bid).
- In Freelancer it is so frustrating to see low bids on really good projects. Due to this low bids you really don't want to lose your point by posting your bid there.
- Upwork is far more better then freelancer, yes it is costly as you have to buy connects to bid on project but you can have genuine projects.
- In Upwork it takes time to approve your application then freelancer.
What do you guys think about this?
Which one is better for beginners like me?
What is your experience for both of this sites or Do you have any good alternative then this?
I want some advice on freelancing since I'm beginner.
Thanks For Reading!