Update, June 9 — Congrats to @dendihandian for winning the caption contest! We will be sharing your caption on Twitter & Instagram soon!
This week, we're going to try a lighthearted contest here on DEV. Below is a picture without a caption. Your task is to fill in the blank to make a hilarious programming/tech/developer meme.
Here are the rules...
- Write in your idea of the funniest caption for the picture as a comment below.
- Keep the humor appropriate (see our Code of Conduct ) and developer/software/tech-related
- Include your Instagram and twitter handle in your submission comment if you have accounts on those platforms (and don't mind sharing)
- We'll pick several submissions to be featured in a Twitter poll via @thepracticaldev in the coming days
- The community will vote on their favorite caption
- Finally, we'll post the winner on our Instagram and Twitter, and tag them if they shared an Instagram handle. We'll also give the winner a special DEV profile badge!
Ok, let's get to the meme-age 🙃
(Photograph taken by Nancy Uggla )