When it comes to writing code review comments do make sure that you are polite ,kind and encourage developers .
1) Be kind and helpful to the developer whose code you are reviewing.
2) Make sure that you always comment about the code and not about the developer.
1) Always make sure to explain why you are making the comment
2) Try to give a "good/valid" example so that it would help developer to understand. It is always necessary to provide examples.
1) Don't provide the solution or write code for developer rather provide useful information so that it is developer's responsibility to fix a change list.
2) Maintain a balance between pointing out the problems and providing a guidance.
Thanks all for reading through this series . Hope you will be trying to implement this in real time practices and become a better code reviewer. If you like my post please do give feedback below , i will try to change if there are any mistakes in my future posts.