Just like flyout items, menu items, and the flyout footer, we can customize the header. This can be positioning fixed, or scroll away as desired. You can quickly add content directly in the
AppShell.xaml, or break it out into a separate template.
This video shows how to add content to the flyout.
A mobile app to track Xamarin news and explore all the goodness that is .NET for Mobile developers
Check Out the Prototype
Launch the Figma Prototype.
- If you are able, please add any comments using the Figma comment feature.
- If you are unable (and I suspect this will be the case), please open an Issue here.
Note that this is a clickable prototype. Tap around. This is NOT the design. :)
Let's Build an App!
We are working on a new gallery app for all of us to enjoy. The app should:
- Be A Collaboration - join us as we iterate through the design, user experience, and implementation.
- Be Gorgeous - Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms are being used every day to create top notch apps. Let's show that!
- Be Modern - Xamarin.Forms is shipping new features to make it easier than ever to deliver current user experience.
- Be Useful - Rather than just a static gallery, the app should be useful as a tool for your to…