Hello World! A simple and classic message, yet, with a lot of personal meaning behind:
// It's the first thing I use // when learning a new programming language // before doing a TODO application :P console.log('Hello world!'); /* ... */ // some times I use it // for doing a quick debug console.log('Hello world!'); // Why is this not working?! (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ /* ... */
I start this adventure, of writing this blog, with some objects that I like to share:
- Improve my english writing/communication skills.
- To write small and incremental posts that later I will condense in a free game programming book that I want to write.
- A way to give back to others, like others gave to me.
- To improve my understanding of subjects that I'm learning.
- And lastly to connect with others.
In future posts I will delve in more detail about things I'm learning, the book I want to write and why trying to explain to others something, can help us to learn more about it.
PS: If you see some typos, grammar errors etc, let me know on the comments!