With pretty much every social site letting you write about yourself, how do you approach developing your "About Me"?
I can think of a few sites where this applies:
- dev.to and other blog-ish platforms
- GitHub and other code platforms
- LinkedIn summaries and headlines
- Facebook public profiles
- Each StackExchange site
- Personal websites / portfolios
- Pluralsight and other learning platforms
- The new reddit userpages
- Anything with a concept of a profile, really.
Do you go fun and quirky or professional and informational? Do you write about what you do, what you've done, or what you want to get into? How does your "personal branding" change across each site?