Here are some of the questions I like to ask in interviews.
- What stack would I be working on?
- What stack is the backend written on? (I'm front)
- How is the relationship with the backend teams or design teams?
- Would I be able to participate in design decisions?
- What is the design / frontend development process like?
- How do you measure developers performance?
- What is the best and worst part of working there?
- What are the biggest challenges in this project?
- What can you tell me about the project?
- What would you expect from me in X time?
- Do you give access to education tools / platforms (Egghead, - Pluralsight, Frontend Masters)?
- Why are you looking for more people, are you understaffed or want to start new projects?
If you can come up with more, please share them in the comments!