- an established developer thinking about crafting another Vue-based app?
- experienced in React or Angular and want to see what Vue is all about?
- a new developer, ready to create your first Vue app, but don’t know where to start?
OverVue is a desktop application that aims to help developers quickly begin building their Vue web applications. It made an impressive appearance during its initial release, with its sleek UI and user-friendly navigation, and our team is thrilled to announce some major updates!
If you haven’t used OverVue, continue on for a high-level look at its capabilities. If you’re already familiar with OverVue, you’ll be excited to see we’ve added a number of neat new features that will make designing your application an even more seamless experience.
Save your current work in a JSON file and revisit prototyping in OverVue another day
...Or export your project and get started on building out the rest of your application!
- Travel back and forward in time with the undo/redo feature. Use CTRL+Z/CTRL+Y or toggle buttons on the header to make these changes.
- Now fully compatible with Windows!
For a more thorough tutorial and additional descriptions of the changes with version 2.0, check out the OverVue GitHub repository.
You can also download the Mac/Windows program and access the app playground on OverVue.io.
This is an open source application and we welcome all testers and contributors. Let us know what you think down below or on our GitHub.
Many thanks to the team Dean Chung, Dean Ohashi, Drew Nguyen, Joseph Eisele, Alexander Havas, Keriann Lin, Allison Pratt, and Joju Olaode for making this tool the most vuetiful thus far!