This is reposted from my personal site.
This week my friend Yuekun and I talk about working out and how it impacts your productivity!
- 00:00 A little foreword
- 01:00 Podcast Intro
- 02:25 What happens when you don't work out
- 02:54 Prone to chronical injuries
- 04:03 Mental stress from getting stuck at work
- 05:16 Lack of discipline and confidence
- 07:25 "Does working out make you more tired actually?"
- 09:19 Benefits to productivity from working out
- 09:53 It is important to spend some time away from work
- 10:08 Science of health benefits
- 11:37 Nick's personal journey of working out
- 13:29 Benefits to developers
- 18:32 Discovering hidden points
- 21:35 Cultivate a healthy respect to time management and building habits
- 27:54 What time of day would be the best for workout if you have live a 9-5 life?
- 37:56 Wrapping up
Subscribe and stay tuned! Also send in any comment or request for new topics and we will try our best to make them happen!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/WujunaoNick
This Podcast is also on: