👉 So we started to deliver public Docker images 👇
Finally we were ready to showcase APIs on our marketplace :
That helped us a lot to explain how :
- To monetize APIs
- Structure APIs endpoints and data to be ready for its cloud usage, since the beginning of the project
- APIs documentation can or should be released
- Drastically decrease Time To Market, especially on innovation projects
- To promote APIs with demos & interactive integrations
- Impact internal culture by showcasing around APIs with Spotlights
- Talking and promoting popularity and public availability and performances metrics
- Worldwide Testing strategy and Test Analytics plans
- Increase internal innovation speed in our own organization
Listen to this short interview as it explains very clearly how API strategy matters and why any Digital Organization should feel concerned to develop its services in a very efficient way :
"RapidAPI nabs $150M at a $1B valuation, with its API marketplace now used by 4M+ developers"
"RapidAPI raises $25M more to expand its API marketplace"