I mean, for more than a few months or years or so...
- If you use Ubuntu, or Debian-based; then it is probably a no-brainer?
- That includes, if you had to compile from source.
- Arch Linux, or Arch-based, like Manjaro, should have quite a large and thorough documentations, because of Arch itself
- What about Fedora, CentOS, OpenSuSE, BSD, Oracle? How do you survive those?
- Somehow, DaVinci video editor is developed in CentOS.
- Have anyone tried Darwin-based?
- What about Alpine, or something else? Do you need a desktop environment at all, if you can survive with CLI, or perhaps, tmux?
- Does it affect you Docker distro of choice?