- The basics of the language
- How to build a modern, responsive web page.
- Exception Handling
and more. This is an excellent course for putting some polish on the basics.
- How to employ variables
- Literals and assignments
- Employ primitive types
- How to apply advanced array methods
- Explore using unique data sets
- Learn how to store key and value pairs with maps
- What iterators are and how to use them
- Build generator functions
- How to build cancelable Async flows
This is a great way to take your coding skills to the next level.
- What modules are and why you should use them.
- How to import and export code from modules.
- How to use modules in a real-world application.
- Different ways to create objects and properties
- Modifying property descriptors, using constructor functions, getters and setters, and more
- How to create objects and handle inheritance using classes
Code is hard to maintain, especially when you keep adding new features to your project over several months and years. If you are not careful, you can end up with spaghetti code where several parts of the project are essentially doing the same task, and any change in one feature can cause changes in several other parts of the code.
This course has a solution to that: modular, readable code with fewer duplications.
- What Functions are and how to write them.
- The power of Arrow Functions in improving readability.
- How to consume promises
- How to create your own promises
- How to use async and await
If you take this path, let me know how it went in the comments!