Newsletters are a good way to catch up on various topics. Which newsletters do you subscribe to?
- The Morning Paper - Acolyer summarizes an academic paper in CS everyday. Topics range from ML to operating systems to scalability to software engineering. He covers breakout papers from recent conferences as well as old classics. The newsletter takes a break during summer and winter (just like university!)
- Daily Coding Problem - A coding problem everyday. Occasionally, tips on solving problems.
- Discoverdev Weekly curation of interesting articles in programming and data science
- Farnam Street Brain Food Newsletter - Weekly newsletter on mental models, problem solving approaches of famous people, productivity tips
- The Exponential View - A good weekly overview of tech news. A lot of focus on how AI and automation affects culture
- Rendezvous - Focused on web development with content for beginners and experienced devs
- Ben Horowitz's Newsletter - A VC's weekly take on tech news
Language Specific Newsletters:
Pycoders (Python) - Weekly coverage of new articles and featured libraries in Python ecosystem
This Week in Rust(Rust) - Weekly updates on key changes to Rust, state of various RFCs, featured crates and aggregated blog posts