Generate it directly from your app’s code and earn a $5 Amazon gift card.
If you are an iOS developer, you may also be eligible to participate in our usability study and earn a $5 Amazon gift card. Learn more at our study site.
- Assisting app developers in understanding the privacy practices used by their apps and third party libraries
- Establishing standardized privacy policies in the iOS app ecosystem
PrivacyFlash Pro covers provisions of the following laws:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Children's Online Privacy Protection (COPPA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
PrivacyFlash Pro was written by David Baraka (@davebaraka), Rafael Goldstein (@rgoldstein01), Sarah Jin (@sj-in), and Sebastian Zimmeck (@sebastianzimmeck ) as an academic project of the privacy-tech-lab at Wesleyan University. Kuba Alicki (@kalicki1) wrote the unit tests.
Installing and Running PrivacyFlash Pro
You can install and run PrivacyFlash Pro from the packaged release or from the source files.