With some extra time on my hands, I'm given the perfect opportunity to perfect the art of technical interviewing before recruitment season. One way I'm bettering my interviewing skills is nailing the fundamentals. With a handy, dandy tool called Notion, I've created a general list of ideas to cover and create notes for, and I feel like I have a basic understanding of the Data Structures & Algorithms I've studied.
Now I pose a question.. or a few.. towards the community:
- What fundamental topics should be added to the list?
- What algorithms and data structures are popular in 2020? Especially in web development?
- How much breath and depth knowledge of these concepts should be learned?
- Is any of it used frequently on the Frontend?
- What are the next steps for building on these skills?
I'm interested to hear your thoughts.