Here, are some of the best ones out there which you as a React dev should bookmark and use it as a reference whenever needed. They range from courses to learn React to some of the coolest events happening worldwide.
- React Tutorial: Learn modern React from scratch, and practice in an intuitive environment. Throughout this course, you will build an online supermarket shopping app with Stripe integration.
- React Training: This is a comprehensive list of courses provided by the team of professionals from the React Training group. The same people who made React Router.
- React by ui.dev: From React Redux to Router and exclusive events you get all in this course.
- Learn React for free: Learn all the key concepts while building two apps and doing interactive coding challenges along the way via the Scrimba's intuitive platform.
- React for Beginners: This is a premium step-by-step training course from Wes Bos to get you building real-world React.js + Firebase apps and website components.
- Complete Intro to React, v5: This Frontend Masters course starts from the ground up, getting to using the latest features in React, including hooks, effects, context, and portals.
- Building Web Applications with React: A complete collection of individual resources from Pluralsight. It starts by introducing the fundamentals of React. It then dives into how to design, style and server render components, manage state and test and optimize your application.
- Kati Frantz's courses: Kati makes both free and paid React courses which includes technologies like TypeScript, NodeJS and testing.
- Epic React: More than a course, Epic React is a series of code-along interactive workshops by Kent C. Dodds which includes topic like Advanced React Patterns, React Performance and more!
- React Security: Ryan Chenkie's React Security is a series of courses all aligned to get you to know how to add essential security features in your React application.
- React Podcast: One of the oldest and most favourite podcasts which covers a variety of topics in the React ecosystem. It has 100+ episodes.
- React Roundup: A podcast dedicated to React and the community.
- reactjsday: From the organizers of events like JSDay, this year's ReactJS Day has talks from industry leaders who will talk about testing, React Native, React Hooks and more!
- reactiveconf: The yearly conference targeted to connect the European tech community is holding this event with 10 workshops, 5+ speakers, and topics like PWA, Security, Optimizations and much more.
- React Wednesdays: React Wednesdays is a weekly chat show with the best and brightest from the React world with TJ VanToll, Principal Developer Advocate.
- Byteconf React: Byteconf React is a 100% free two-day conference with the best React speakers and teachers in the world.
- Community conferences: An official collection of all the upcoming React events.
- ReactJS Official Blog: A definitive thing to bookmark! Get ready to read all the things new to each version of React on their official website.
- Scotch.io: An updated list of blog posts and articles are available on the Scotch.io website. Different authors come together under one platform to share their tutorials and courses with others.
- Alligator.io: The platform's goal is to try and make it easy and quick to understand things in various technologies including React.
- Smashing Magazine: If you're looking for high-quality React articles then Smashing Magazine is a must. They have a wide and in-depth tutorial from a variety of topics.
- LogRocket Blog: LogRocket's blogs are updated weekly. They have a bonus section on reference guides as well.
- DEV Community: An ever-growing community of developers who write and share their thoughts on the React ecosystem.
- Freecodecamp: The beginner's favourite platform has a bunch of updated and quality articles for React posted regularly.
- Robin Wieruch's Blog: A huge collection of articles comes from Robin who takes on topics like React Hooks, Redux, NodeJS etc.
- Dave Ceddia's Blog: Dave is a software engineer whose articles mainly cover the React ecosystem along with various other technologies like Tailwind, Git, Svelte etc.
- Flavio Copes Blog: If you need some bite-sized tutorials or explanations, then Flavio masters it. The articles explain a small problem and solutions.
- React JS Notes for Professionals by Goal Kicker: This book is written by people at Stackoverflow and has over 20 chapters detailing the important parts of ReactJS.
- The Road To React by Robin Wieruch: A highly-popular book that comes in three forms - The Bare Essentials, The Essentials and The Professional.
- Pure React by Dave Ceddia: This book goes beyond by properly explaining why React is important and teaches you how to build clones of big products like Slack, Reddit, Hacker News and Pinterest.
- React Explained by Zac Gordon: Learn all the important React concepts and make a final project at the end databases and CRUD functionality.
- Learn React Hooks by Daniel Bugl: In this guide, you'll be making a complex UI application with React Hooks while also learning about Context API.
- Learning React, 2nd Edition by Alex Banks and Eve Porcello: First you will learn how to work with functional programming and the latest ECMAScript features. Then you will be able to look at how React works under the hood.
- Fullstack React by Anthony Accomazzo, Nate Murray, Ari Lerner, Clay Allsopp, David Guttman and Tyler McGinnis: This book has a huge resource of 15 chapters, sample apps, detailed explanations and is up-to-date with the recent changes.
- React in Action by Mark Tielens Thomas: This book focusses on introducing the front-end developers to the React world, it has ample examples to look onto and also covers React tooling.
Reactjs Templates by WrapPixel: They offer high quality and free react admin dashboards and website templates under MIT License. Which can help you to use it in your personal as well as commercial project for free. There also premium react templates included, which has lots of ready to use components with stuning designs. Do check.
React Themes by ThemeForest: Has a variety of react templates. They all are paid templates.
React Templates by Bootstrapdash: Offers some nice free and premium react templates.
React Admin by Coded Themes: They have 1 free and 1 premium react admin template.
We hope these will help you in boosting the React knowledge you need. Keep on exploring the vast ecosystem React provides by keeping a tab on their official website.