- How to combat with info overload → How to avoid presenting so much data that you leave the user unable to make a decision.
- Marking required fields in forms → Using asterisk for required fields, or indicating the ones that are optional?
- Experimenting in UX research → Design thinking, failing fast, iterating, and other popular design buzzwords.
More top stories:
- The UI commute: why screens are burning you out → By Stefan Nikolovski
- How good UX leads to great security → By Josh Ben-David
- Writing a press release before jumping into Design → By Shani Prathibha
- 3 ways of thinking about accessibility → By Alastair Somerville
- What is the role of an AI designer? → By Amanda Linden
- The illusion of different design processes → By Maximilian Schmidt
- The things we forget on the inside looking out → By Quinn Keast
Fabricio Teixeira@fabriciotThis week marks 26 out of the 52 UX mentorship sessions I have decided to offer for free this year. Here’s what I learned so far. (Thread) #UX11:20 AM - 18 Jun 2019
- Facebook Libra → Facebook launches Libra (cryptocurrency) and Calibra (app), with a serious trust problem.
- Spot the Fake → Adobe has an ambitious plan to help the public spot fake images.
- Atoms & Ions → Introducing “Ions”, an extension to the Atomic Design concept.
- Sustainable Web → A manifesto about making the web a more sustainable, open, and honest place.
- Iconography 101 → A comprehensive guide about iconography, its whys and hows.
- Mind Maps → Whimsical is launching mind maps to help organize your ideas.
- Baseline Grids → A thorough investigation into a commonly overlooked design element.
- Pock → Display your MacOS doc on your Touch Bar.