We’ll get through this.
- It’s Grief and It’s Ok → That discomfort you’re feeling right now is grief.
- Quarantine Club → Chat with a book author during the quarantine.
- Coloring Dribbble → A collection of coloring pages to help you relax.
- Figma Remote → Figma Templates to help design remotely.
- Mode Remote → A collection of tips, interviews, and resources.
Top stories this week:
- See, hear, click: in UX, doing is learning ** ** →
- Signs that you are holding yourself back as a designer ** ** →
- Project planning for designers: don’t focus on features; plan for the purpose ** ** →
- Your team doesn’t need a hero ** ** →
- A horrid UI in the best OS of all time ** ** →
- The space between the folds ** ** →
- How to get good at product design? ** ** →
- Sensible Design: making ethically personalized digital products ** ** →
- Facebook CSS → CSS findings from the new Facebook website.
- Type Specimens → Curated type application from around the web.
- Algorithmic Racism → A timeline of how digital apps reproduce racism.
- BEM Sheet → A cheat sheet on naming HTML components.
- Lottie Guide → A beginner’s guide to mastering Lottie.
- Colors.LOL → Fun and overly descriptive color palettes.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.
Claim your page on DEV before someone else does
Level up every day