I've faced a problem when I've started learning programming. That problem was: I thought need to have deep understanding in every field to do projects and make cool stuffs. That's true but we're not bound to anything so I started learning coding hard, but after a few week I loose my motivation to do so as it was not clear to me that how coding is going to help me something that i like.
Solving some patterns is not my aim...
I figured out it's not necessary to have deep understanding to do some small projects, I can use the knowledge I've to create something cool. Which will give me:
- motivation of doing something new
- Make me think how program solves real live problem
And it worked!
I've created a online development and research club in collaboration with Mozilla Campus Club. In the first event we'll develop 10 #python projects in 10 lines of code.
- Password Protech PDF
- Windows Notification
- Merge Multiple PDF
- Voice Recorder
- Random Password Generator(App)
- Audio Visualization Tool(GUI)
- Extract mp3 from mp4
- Link Shortener
- Terminal Tricks X. Birthday Reminder
- Mozilla Group: https://community.mozilla.org/en/groups/qx-research
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/qxresearch