Hey dev.to community!
BxJS Weekly Episode 71 is now out! 🚀
Here's all the mentioned links (also found on github):
- Using Typescript to make invalid states irrepresentable
- Testing static types in TypeScript
- How to use ECMAScript modules with Node.js
- Building a Node.js Rest API Using Express
- What’s Deno, and how is it different from Node.js?
- How to recreate the GitHub contribution graph with Node.js and Google Sheets
- Wasm By Example
- Modern Script Loading
- Weak references and finalizers
- Why is my webpack build slow?
- Progressive Web Apps: Caching Strategies
- Webpack bug that caused it to crash on Mondays
- ECMAScript 2019 was approved on 26 June 2019
- How to make your React apps more error resistant
- Intent to Implement: JSON Modules
- Glitch for VS Code
- Write code that is easy to delete, not easy to extend.
- UK ISP group names Mozilla 'Internet Villain' for supporting 'DNS-over-HTTPS'
- Shape Up
Any feedback is appreciated 😁
Social media links:
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting me 😉