Starter for React projects following Atomic design structure, i found it clear and intuitive to use and works for most projects.
If you are new and want to learn more about atomic design i suggest reading this blog post: https://medium.com/@WeAreMobile1st/atomic-design-getting-started-916bc81bad0e
Git clone here: https://github.com/axibord/react-typescript-starter
- Support for both JSX and TSX
- Support for SASS/SCSS using
- Support for TailwindcssV2 with the help of
- Strict linting with Eslint and Prettier configured for typescript
- Finally everything is compiled with Webpack 5
To run a build for production with minimal bundle size possible make sure to follow the steps in the repository.
- Support for scoped css and sass/scss in each component
- Better Eslint rules by following Airbnb style for exemple
tsconfig.jsonfile for better compilation and debugging
- Tslint instead of Eslint (not sure its an improvement)
Feel free to
git clone it and tell me what you think, if you have any suggestions and want to contribute just fork it and make a request or reach out to me.
git clone here: https://github.com/axibord/react-typescript-starter