Explain iOS development like I'm five
Ben Halpern Aug 2
I've been getting into iOS development and Swift, and I'm getting to like it. I sort of know how I could do most things, and I've happily been going through Stack Overflow and some videos, but I'm still nervous about a lot of conceptual things. I'd love an explanation for dummies on things like:
- Where do I put reusable functions?
- What is
- Where would I put my models?
- Is it more of a "one right way" or a "many right ways" culture?
- Is Swift "culture" different from Obj C in any meaningful way?
- What do web developers typically least understand about iOS development?
And on and on and on. I mostly feel like I don't know what I don't know. Eventually I'll get all of this, but I feel like any and all tips on things I should look out for would be super helpful to me (and many others I'd imagine).
Thanks a lot!