SO FAR SO GOOD
I hope your Web Dev journey sounds like that.
yes, then I have something that can make good to great and,
no, then don't worry folks these tools will make that good.
I have some fantastic Chrome Extensions and Websites that can make your life way easier as a web developer. I use these tools and they are amazing, secure, and time-saving.
Note: I highly encourage you to learn basics(HTML, CSS, JS), then move towards using these tools.
- Uxwing: For Free PNG and SVG icons for your projects.
- Unsplash: For Wallpapers and Images of different sizes.
- Jsonplaceholder : For JSON free API.
- lighthouse: Lighthouse is an open-source, automated tool for improving the quality of web pages. You can run it against any web page, public, or requiring authentication. It has audits for performance, accessibility, progressive web apps, SEO, and more.
- Css-tricks: Name suggests what it does :) fantastic css articles
- css-box-shadow: Create box shadows in an instant, do check out front-end developers.
- css-gradient: Create gradient real quick and easy.
- convert CSS to JS: Convert CSS to JS and VICE VERSA.
- Adblock: Enough of Cringy and attention deflecting ads.
- WhatFont: The easiest way to identify fonts on web pages.
- ColorZilla: Advanced Eyedropper, Color Picker, Gradient Generator, and other colorful goodies.
- Imageye - Image downloader: Find and download all images on a web page. The best tool, I use while cloning any website for practice.