What it is
It is a really simple app that lets you play different kind of ambient sounds. You can play any sounds simultaneously.
Why I made it
I used to use Youtube or Apple Music/Spotify to listen to random music when I was coding. But I was having issues below.
- Issues with Youtube: There are so many great videos made by great content creators and I usually end up watching those videos instead of coding.
- Issues with Apple Music/Spotify: There are so many great songs or music made by great musicians and I usually end up just enjoying the music instead of coding.
Additionally, there actually was a site I used to use for focusing but that site "Upgraded" their features and it was not exactly I wanted anymore.
So I created it myself.
I'm using sounds and icons from the websites below.
- LINK: https://mixkit.co/free-sound-effects/
- LICENCE: https://mixkit.co/license/
Other Icons: https://www.reshot.com/free-svg-icons/
- LICENCE: https://www.reshot.com/license/
Top comments (2)
Absolutely brilliant. Simple and to the point.
Maybe the timer could have a way to change the jumps. Say 1 min, 5 min, 10 min. ?
Thanks for the feed back 😊 😊!!