- Fixed critical bug on image shape used with other shape types
- Multiple different polygon shapes are now permitted
- Revisited default values, now a little config can be used without any unexpected behavior
- Added shadow options to particles and link lines, use with caution, shadows in canvas don't have good performance
- Fixed particles container destruction, now if it's destroyed won't be retrieved from libraries methods (
- Fixed touch events
- All color properties now are the same type, so you can use same value type
- Reduced library output file size
- Added some presets, for simpler configs. The presets are
stars. The presets don't specify particles number. Presets are loaded BEFORE your config, so you can override any property.
- React.js ready
I've forked the react-particles-js repository and added the tsParticles support.
You can checkout the fork here: https://github.com/matteobruni/react-particles-js
And the sample demo here: https://github.com/matteobruni/react-particles-js-demo
Hope this will be merged in the main repository.
Checkout the demo here: https://particles.matteobruni.it
Do you want to replace the old, outdated and abandoned particles.js?
You're in the right place!
Feel free to contribute to the project!
Here are some demos!
Don't click! DON'T CLICK! OH NO IT'S SPREADING!!!!
COVID-19 is not funny. It's a serious world problem and we should prevent its spreading. If you are in a risky area please STAY AT HOME