When I start coding with HTML & CSS so at that time I used notepad++ and I used it for approx 8 months. After that, I got to know about the sublime editor because it has more flexibility, shortcuts and external plugins than notepad++.
Since Jan I'm using VSCode as my default editor. Because there is a VSCode Spotify VSCode extension to play songs in Editor.
Yess!!! Now you can play, pause and change your Spotify songs through the editor.
So, I'm here sharing some resources that helped to increase my productivity.
- ✅ VSCode Power User Course by Ahmad Awais This course is totally worth to buy.
- ✅ VSCode basics by Chris Sevilleja
- ✅ How to use Visual Studio Code by Ŧʟᴀᴠɪᴏ
- ✅ VSCode Breadcrumbs by Ahmad Awais
- ✅ Awesome VSCode by Valerii Iatsko
There are all the resources from I learn VSCode stuff. If you using VSCode Editor and know any tricks or resources then let us know.
Thanks. Peace ✌️