Hey guy's I also post my articles on Hashnode the amazing community and best blog platform for Devs.
I have gathered all the resources that you will require to become a MERN or MEAN stack developer. All these resources will include Articles, Videos, Course, Websites, Tutorials, Books etc. And everything is FREE
- MERN - MongoDB, Express, React, NodeJS
- MEAN - MongoDB, Express, Angular, NodeJS
☢ You should know the basics of HTML, CSS AND JS
- MongoDB University -> This website has many course for free that will definitely take you from Zero to Hero
- Understanding the basics of MongoDB -> Udemy free course for learning the basics
- Server-side Development with NodeJS express and MongoDB - Coursera course starting from 7th Feb😉
- MongoDB tutorial Intellipat 2Hrs
- MongoDB - noSql database [Playlist]
- MongoDB Crash Course by Traversy Media [40mins Apprx]
- MongoDB Tutorial for beginners Playlist. Contains small videos and informative
- MongoDB Tutorial for beginners Playlist.
- 🦿Tutorials Point - ExpressJS tutorials
- 📚MongoDB Guide eBook
- 📖Hacksparrow Blog
- 📖Code with Hugo - Express
- 📚Express Handbook by Flavio
- What the React - Blog Series
- React DOCS
- JSX in Depts
- React Patterns
- High Order Components
- Refs and DOM
- EggheadIO Redux Course by Dan Abarmov
- React Compositon - Flavio Copes
- React Handbook by Flavio
- EggheadIO React for Beginners
- Free React Bootcamp
- Learn React for free - Scrima
- React basics in 1 hr
- React JS Frontend Web Development for Beginners
- React and Redux MASTERCLASS
- FreeCodeCamp React Course
- styled-components - Visual primitives for the component age
- radium - Tool for React component styling
- TypeScript, React and Webpack
- JSX in TypeScript
- Cheatsheets for experienced React developers getting started with TypeScript
- React by Example
- Angular for beginners Course + Free eBook
- AngularJS fundamentals in 60mins
- Anngular crash course by Traversy Media
- 33-part course Angular
- AngularJS on YouTube
- W3Schools Angular Tutorials
- A better way to learn AngularJS
- Minko Gechev Blog
- 📚Angular Succinctly
- Angular from theory to courses
Subscribe to the Weekly Newsletter Here
- Node.js FUNdamentals: A Concise Overview of The Main Concepts
- Why Node.js
- Why The Hell Would I Use Node.js? A Case-by-Case Introduction
- Why I use Node.js?
Node.js Tutorial - Node.js Crash Course Tutorial by Net Ninja.
The Art of Node - Introductory tutorial covering the basics.
NodeSchool - Interactive self guided workshops you can also do on your own.
Node Patterns - Short books about code and networking patterns related to Node.js.
Learn Node - A premium training course to learn to build apps with Node.js, Express, MongoDB.
The Node Way - An entire philosophy of Node.js best practices and guiding principles exists for writing maintainable modules, scalable applications, and code that is actually pleasant to read.
Express.js Security Tips - How You Can Save and Secure Your App.
Awesome Nodejs - Delightful Node.js packages and resources.
nodebestpractices - Huge list of best practices for building node apps. Important for big projects.
(THIS HAS ALL THE RESOURCES OTHER THEN THE ABOVE ONES, Some fundamentals and important)
- 30 Days VanillaJS project challenge
- Debugging The Web - Learn state of the art in debugging using Chrome dev tools.
- Functional programming - Learn basic principles of functional programming in an interactive way by using map, filter, concatAll, reduce and zip.
ABOVE ARE THE RESOURCES I USE (AND WILL USE) IN MY LEARNING. I HOPE YOU'LL FIND THEM HELPFUL
Resources for Front-end Development refer to this post Ultimate resource for Front-End Development
I've crossed over 100k+ views 2 weeks before and I'm doing a giveaway of any Udemy course you need.
Don't forget to subscribe to POPCORN EDITZ (MUST)
Get weekly newsletter of amazing articles I posted this week and some offers or announcement. Subscribe from Here