|Can be directly used in browsers
|There is support for ES3, ES4, ES5 and ES6
|No support for compiling additional ES3, ES4, ES5 or ES6 features
|During the compilation process, errors can be identified and rectified.
|Because it is an interpreted language, errors can only be discovered during runtime.
|JS libraries work by default
|Functions can have optional parameters
|Numbers, Strings are considered as interfaces.
|Number, string are objects.
|Powerful and intuitive language
|Neat and clean, most suitable for simple web applications
|Supports modules, generics and interfaces to define data
|No support for modules, generics or interface
|The community support is still growing and not so huge
|Huge community support, including extensive documentation and assistance in resolving issues.
|Prototyping is possible
|Prototyping support is not there
|Takes time to learn and code, scripting knowledge is a must.
|Can be learned on the go, no prior scripting experience is needed.
- It's utilised on both the client and server sides.
- It's simple to learn and use, and it's a cross-platform language.
- Strong Testing Workflow
- It's a dynamic language: flexible and powerful
- It's a dynamic language that's both versatile and strong.
- Offered great productivity for developers & Maintainability
- Code 'discoverability' & refactoring
- Optional Static Type Annotation / Static Typing
I hope you found this article helpful. If you need any help please let me know at comment section
👋 Thanks for reading, See you next time