|There is support for ES3, ES4, ES5 and ES6||No support for compiling additional ES3, ES4, ES5 or ES6 features|
|During the compilation process, errors can be identified and rectified.||Because it is an interpreted language, errors can only be discovered during runtime.|
|Numbers, Strings are considered as interfaces.||Number, string are objects.|
|Powerful and intuitive language||Neat and clean, most suitable for simple web applications|
|Supports modules, generics and interfaces to define data||No support for modules, generics or interface|
|The community support is still growing and not so huge||Huge community support, including extensive documentation and assistance in resolving issues.|
|Prototyping is possible||Prototyping support is not there|
|Takes time to learn and code, scripting knowledge is a must.||Can be learned on the go, no prior scripting experience is needed.|
- It's utilised on both the client and server sides.
- It's simple to learn and use, and it's a cross-platform language.
- Strong Testing Workflow
- It's a dynamic language: flexible and powerful
- It's a dynamic language that's both versatile and strong.
- Offered great productivity for developers & Maintainability
- Code 'discoverability' & refactoring
- Optional Static Type Annotation / Static Typing
I hope you found this article helpful. If you need any help please let me know at comment section
👋 Thanks for reading, See you next time