Kubernetes is deprecating Docker (or more specifically Dockershim) as a container runtime! If you want to understand the details behind and how it affects you:
- as a software developer, who is using Docker and Kubernetes or
- as a DevOps engineer, who is administering Kubernetes using a Managed Kubernetes Service or a self-managed Kubernetes cluster.
I hope with this video I can clarify all your questions you might have 💡 👇🏻
- Why has Docker been deprecated?
- Container Runtime alternatives?
- What does this change mean for YOU as a Kubernetes User?
- What does this change mean for YOU as a Kubernetes Administrator?
- when using Managed Kubernetes Service
- with self-managed Kubernetes cluster
- When do you need to take action?
- Impact on using Kubernetes locally with Minikube and Docker Desktop
- Still learn Docker? CI/CD Pipeline with Docker?
Useful Links 🔗:
► Get 30% off - with this code: UDEMY_NANA_NOV2020: Udemy course here
► Kubernetes 101: Compact and easy-to-read ebook bundle 🚀
It's a handy way to quickly look something up or refresh your knowledge at work and use it as your cheatsheet 😎
Like, share and follow me 😍 for more content: