I'm a big fan of TailwindCSS. But, during working with TailwindCSS, I got some problems with PurgeCSS and class precedence rules.
So, I created a CSS-in-JS framework that:
- 👀Supports all existing Tailwind shorthand syntax.
- 🛠️Fully configurable theme & variants.
- 🔥Generates only the styles required.
- ✋No conflict precedence rules.
- ✨Works with any framework.
- 📱Supports React Native.
If you aren't familiar with the Tailwind's syntax. Give a try to object syntax. It's also based on your configuration and provides helpful shorthand ways to style components.
Check it out here: https://github.com/codolab/candy