Hey dev.to community!
BxJS Weekly Episode 75 is now out! 🚀
Here's all the mentioned links (also found on github):
- How to Build a Chrome Extension with Vue
- How to Turn an Existing Gatsby Site Into a Theme
- Implementing animations in React with React Spring
- ES proposal: globalThis
- useEffect vs. useLayoutEffect in plain, approachable language
- 5 Tips to Help You Avoid React Hooks Pitfalls
- Handling and dispatching events with Node.js
- Vue.js 3: Future-Oriented Programming
- Why is modern web development so complicated? A long yet hasty explanation: Part 1!
- How Does the (React) Development Mode Work?
- Detecting incognito mode in Chrome 76 with a timing attack
- Top 4 Tactics To Keep Node.js Rockin’ in Docker
- Investigating Discord’s React Memory Leak
- New website design for React Native
- 3D DOM viewer in Edge Dev/Canary builds
- Native lazy loading just launched on Chrome 76
- Announcing the webhint browser extension
- Eighth annual js13kGames challenge
Any feedback is appreciated 😁
Social media links:
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting me 😉