Happy Wednesday, devs! (Or other day, for you other-time-zone folks.)
As I'm winding down and going home for the day, I had a question pop up in my head: what do most devs do after they get off work? There was also a fairly related #devdiscuss on Twitter a few weeks ago:
BUT this question is about after you get off work. Do you...
- work on a side project?
- take a break from the screen?
- focus on hobbies?
- zone out on screen with Reddit/Twitter/dev.to/whatever?
- more personal/career development?
- spend time with your loved ones?
- have plans with other people?
- some other wonderful thing you've been wanting to share
Would love to hear what y'all do. ðŸ˜Š