The season 8 finale of DevDiscuss is here... already!
We're closing out season 8 with a fascinating exploration of the open source community software that powers DEV itself... Forem ✨
Quick refresher — DevDiscuss is the first original podcast from DEV all about the burning topics that impact all our lives as developers.
- @ben — Creator of DEV & Co-Founder of Forem
- @jennieocken is Forem's Head of Product. She brings a business and market perspective into the software development process and represent the software development team to the business and market. As a passionate user advocate and visionary product owner, she strikes the right balance between user needs and business results, between market demand and technical requirements.
- @asheren — is Forem's Head of Engineering. She is a self-taught web developer with over a decade of leadership and management experience.
Let us know your thoughts on this episode and/or season 8 in the comments below — or on Twitter (@thepracticaldev ).
You can follow DevDiscuss to get episode notifications and listen right in your feed — or subscribe on your platform of choice! Plus, if you leave us a review, we'll send you a free pack of thank-you stickers. Details here.
Quick Listening Links
- The wonderful @levisharpe for producing & mixing the show
- Our season eight sponsors: Duckly, Compiler, & Scout APM!
Thanks for tuning in to DevDiscuss over the past 8 episodes. We'll be back soon for a brand new season of exploring the burning topics that impact all our lives as developers ❤️
Top comments (0)