By default Xamarin.Forms uses platform colors that respond to OS theme changes (light and dark), however you will very likely want to update your styles to use the specific colors you wish. The AppThemeBinding markup extension takes care of this for you.
A mobile app to track Xamarin news and explore all the goodness that is .NET for Mobile developers
Check Out the Prototype
Launch the Figma Prototype.
- If you are able, please add any comments using the Figma comment feature.
- If you are unable (and I suspect this will be the case), please open an Issue here.
Note that this is a clickable prototype. Tap around. This is NOT the design. :)
Let's Build an App!
We are working on a new gallery app for all of us to enjoy. The app should:
- Be A Collaboration - join us as we iterate through the design, user experience, and implementation.
- Be Gorgeous - Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms are being used every day to create top notch apps. Let's show that!
- Be Modern - Xamarin.Forms is shipping new features to make it easier than ever to deliver current user experience.
- Be Useful - Rather than just a static gallery, the app should be useful as a tool for your to…