The .dev TLD has created lots of conversation in the community (here and here for example), and some of the most interesting developer-focused companies are using .dev to share dev-focused resources and tools 🛠.
We thought it would be fun to build a list of interesting developer resources on the TLD as they emerge.
A curated list of developer resources on the .dev TLD, inspired by awesome.re.
- crm.dev - homepage for the Salesforce developer program
- glitch.dev - the Glitch guide to developer relations
- nodejs.dev - Node.js guide content
- opensource.dev - Google’s guide to open source
- stripe.dev - Stripe demos, guides, and developer tools
- slack.dev - Slack tools, libraries, and SDKs
- web.dev - educational resources about web development from Google
- ycombinator.dev - Y Combinator Resources for Developers
- kapitan.dev - Generic templated configuration management for Kubernetes, Terraform and other things
- tfhub.dev - TensorFlow hub
- pptr.dev - a Node library which provides a high-level API to control Chrome or Chromium over the DevTools Protocol
- awesomestacks.dev - an open source tool for discovering tech stacks for building different applications and features
- jess.dev - Jess Frazelle's blog
- women.dev - women Who Code is the largest and most active community for technical…
The list is thin for now, but with the community's help, we hope to see the resource grow. Check out the contribution guidelines and add to the list!