Most of the newcomers are planning to go for full-stack development.
A person who can develop the entire application (both client and server).
- Master all the techniques involved in a development project.
- Can provide help to all the team members
- Can reduce the cost of the project
- Can reduce the time used for team communication
- The solution chosen can be dependent on developer skills
- The solution chosen can be wrong for the project
- Being a full-stack developer is increasingly complex
- Basic HTML and DOM
- HTML5 APIs (Storage)
A beginner can start from w3schools
CSS — Styling for web pages (Makeup HTML)
- Selectors (class, ID, element, attribute, pseudo)
- Box Model
- Position (absolute, fixed, relative)
- Flex, Grid
- Media Query (screen, print)
- Basics (var, loop, statements)
- DOM manipulation
- Event handling
- Data binding
- State Management
- File Storage (CRUD)
- Sync and Async
- Event Loop
Express is a minimal and flexible Node.js web application framework that provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications.
- Error Handling
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system. Its name is a combination of “My”, the name of co-founder Michael Widenius’s daughter, and “SQL”, the abbreviation for Structured Query Language
This is not necessary but basic knowledge will definitely help you with the relational database management system.
MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas
Woohoo!!!!!!! 🥳 🥳
You did it….. now it's time to develop something with a real-world solution.
- Blog (CRUD)
- Todo App
- Chat Bot
- Quiz App
Congratulations!!! You’re now a full-stack developer. 😎
You can now consider yourself as a one-man army. 🤝
All the best <Happy Code />