- Removed some old unused alias types
- Removed the infection plugin from the library, it's an external plugin now
- Removed light interaction from the core library, it's an external plugin now
- Improved particles links, closes #1848
- Fixed out of canvas out mode
- Improved roll back color, now darken and enlighten can be set both and one of them will be picked randomly for each particle and will work also for animated colors
- Added particles orbits external plugin, closes #188
- Added particle repulse external plugin, closes #609
tsParticles - Easily create highly customizable particles animations and use them as animated backgrounds for your website. Ready to use components available for React, Vue.js (2.x and 3.x), Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno.
tsParticles - TypeScript Particles
A lightweight TypeScript library for creating particles. Dependency free (*), browser ready and compatible with React, Vue, Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno
Do you want to use it on your website?
This library is available on the two most popular CDNs and it's easy and ready to use, if you were using particles.js it's even easier.
You'll find the instructions below, with all the links you need, and don't be scared by TypeScript, it's just the source language.
If you are still interested some lines below there are some instructions for migrating from the old particles.js library.
Hosting / CDN
Please use this hosts or your own to…