- Fixed click handler, it wasn't working fine
- Fixed wobble updater
- Fixed roll updater
- Fixed tilt updater
- Fixed issues with moveSpeed 0
- Fixed overlap check
- Fixed issue with size and opacity range
- Set max z layers to 100 instead of 10000 (improvement for noise 4d)
- Improved size/opacity updaters
- Improved z index rates formulas
- Improved confetti preset
- Improved out modes on particle creation
- Improved fireworks preset
- Added gradients support
- Added gradient updater library, only colors and angle for now
- Added 4 external path generators (curves, polygons, perlin 3d and simplex 4d noise)
- Added shapes and fill options to emitters
- Added emitter shapes plugin system, so they can be customized by users
- Added new wait life emitter option
- Added start count to emitters
- Added triangles preset
- Added zLayers option
tsParticles - Easily create highly customizable particles animations and use them as animated backgrounds for your website. Ready to use components available for React, Vue.js (2.x and 3.x), Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno, Solid, Riot and Web Components.
tsParticles - TypeScript Particles
A lightweight TypeScript library for creating particles. Dependency free (*), browser ready and compatible with React.js, Vue.js (2.x and 3.x), Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno, Riot.js, Solid.js, and Web Components
Do you want to use it on your website?
Documentation and Development references here
This library is available on the two most popular CDNs and it's easy and ready to use, if you were using particles.js it's even easier.
You'll find the instructions below, with all the links you need, and don't be scared by TypeScript, it's just the source language.
files splitted for
If you are still interested some lines below there are some instructions for migrating from the old particles.js…