Are you addicted to work? Often find yourself working late hours in the office and continue working at home even then.
People often justify themselves that are working great and it's better to work more but more they work, more they develop a habit in themselves that includes:
- Staying late in the office, even not needed.
- Distract yourself with work to reduce anxiety.
- Over obsessed about projects and end up putting more time.
- Love to talk about work and technology trends even in a small gathering.
- End up putting yourself in a condition to cheer up when technology geeks are talking.
- Work to avoid relationships and end up affecting them.
- Told by someone to "Keep pace slow - Get a life".
- Using mobile phones to kill time even not needed by doing nothing ( Exploring settings and more )
What do you guys think? What should developers/managers do in order to refrain from this addiction?