On this Thanksgiving, we'd love to give thanks to the DEV Community's sponsors from 2018.
For the past ten months, we've worked with a truly amazing roster of companies. Without their financial backing, we simply would not have been able to get to this point. If you're in the market for any of their products or services, be sure to check them out!
Here's the full list of community sponsors, including their tagline, in order of original appearance:
- Nylas — Nylas is an API built by engineers, for engineers
- Triplebyte — Do one coding quiz, get multiple job offers
- Algolia — Fast & relevant search API, now with free read operations
- Manifold — Manifold is the marketplace for independent developer services
- DigitalOcean — The all-in-one cloud platform developers & their teams love
- Flatiron School — Learn. Love. Code. Start learning online today
- Bugsnag — Powerful error monitoring for web, mobile, and server apps
- Pusher — Communication and collaboration APIs for app developers
- Timber — Best in class logging for Node, Ruby and Elixir apps
- Mapbox — The location platform for developers.
- Underdog — Connecting engineers to jobs at growing NY & SF tech companies
- Stream — The API for building scalable news feeds and activity feeds
- Twilio — APIs for communicating with anyone on planet Earth
- Qlik Branch — Helping developers turn data into their ally with Qlik APIs
- Raygun — Error, crash, and performance monitoring software for devs
An extra-special thank you to DigitalOcean, who has stayed on for 8 months and counting! That level of consistency is incredibly impactful and important.
A thank you to Pusher, who was our first-ever Platinum sponsor, and who helped make the first-ever DEV Contest possible.
And a final shout-out to Nylas, Algolia, and Triplebyte. These organizations stepped up before we had even given thought to a "media kit," sponsorship contract, or invoicing system. They jumped in with both feet out of a pure desire to support this fledgling community.