update -- I finally published the course.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more tutorials on working with VueJS and AdonisJS -- an MVC framework for NodeJS!
As I write this I'm waiting for another one of my videos to finishing rendering.
At the end of this 2-week sprint to finish a bunch of videos I was on a roll, so I quickly created another unrehearsed video to capture my immediate
thoughts ramblings on recording, learning as a developer, and what I'd like to do with a little pet project of mine.
- Sharing experiences in a clear way is hard.
- I went for done not for perfect, and I hope that works out.
- I should not let my computer go to sleep after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Documenting progress on a personal project is fun, and hopefully proves valuable.
- If you're on the fence about writing more, or creating videos to share your experiences as a developer, get started!
What has your experience been with making videos or writing blog posts to share what you're learning?