I'm going to share daily updates on my dev.to site and also on Twitter. I believe the best way to learn is by teaching. So, when I get a little bit more familiar with coding I'll also write guides for others.
- Created an open-source repository
- Started and managed a new branch
- Changed a file and committed those changes to GitHub
- Opened and merged a Pull Request
- Learned about issues, pull requests, and what a repository is
- Learned about branching and creating commits
- Viewed and responded to pull request reviews
- Enabled GitHub Pages
- What are switch statements and where to use them
Task 'Learning GitHub'. Elapsed time: 41 min 26 s
Task 'Learning GitHub'. Elapsed time: 17 min 28 s
Tracked by using my TaskTimer script.
If you want to learn more about Git check out these resources:
For GitHub check out the guides linked above.
Hope you enjoyed this post, and see you all tomorrow!