Realized that today I just doubled my coding streak! ;)
I feel great for starting this challenge and hope it will last for a long time.
- Got more familiar with the GitHub Flow
- Enabled GitHub Pages
- Selected a theme using the config file
- Learned about proper directory format and file naming conventions in Jekyll
- Added and modified Jekyll front matter
- Difference with objects and arrays
- Accessing properties of objects using dot and bracket notation
- Updating property values
Task 'Learning GitHub and GH Pages'. Elapsed time: 61 min 30 s
Tracked by using my TaskTimer script.
Hope you enjoyed my second post. See you all tomorrow!