Good day, everyone!
It's Monday again... the start of a new week. I have to admit, this has become pretty normal for me now that it's been a month.
Speaking of which, I will be writing about my experiences in my first month of blogging. I might go for a more realistic depiction of what beginner bloggers experience, instead of the typical click bait articles about starting a blog. With all the things I'm new juggling right now, I might publish it around the end of the week, we'll see.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I did my Sprint Planning yesterday, and I said I'll be focusing on Next.js and Typescript, while still studying Scrum.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- I learned about and used
react-css-modulesto make modular CSS a lot easier to utilize.
- I finished the mobile version of the navbar skeleton.
- working on my company website.
- I decided on what things I'll be working on for my company website. Here are some of them:
I'm using Zenhub as my task/project management tool.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Once again, thank you to everyone for reading and supporting me! I wish you all the best!
- react-css-modules | Github
- Official Next.js tutorial
- The Typescript Handbook
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!