Happy new week, everyone!
I finally finished Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller and SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial. Both of them were great resources for learning Next.js and SQL, respectively. Now, I can finally move on to other resources.
I'm most likely going to prioritize learning how to use MySQL next. Not sure which resource to use yet, but it's what I'll be focusing on.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I learned how to use the
next-auth package for easier handling of authentication in Next.js, practiced using different JOINs for merging SQL tables, and continued reading the Nexus Guide.
- learned more about managing user session using
next-authand how to programmatically redirect to a different URL using
- finished Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- learned how to use multiple self-JOINs.
- finished SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial.
- finished reading the Nexus guide for scaling Scrum.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Nexus guide
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (0)