Today, I fixed some styling bugs on the portfolio section of my business site. It's kind of funny that I didn't catch this for a month, because it was at a very narrow breakpoint range (around a width of 768px - 1024px) that I just overlooked. Oh well, at least it's fixed now, and I also made some styling improvements for the blog section and then added it to the homepage as well.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I did a lot of code cleaning and refactoring, plus I also learned more Next.js and SQL.
- fixed some styling bugs on the portfolio section.
- add blog posts section on the homepage (only displays 3 items).
- improve the styling of blog post items and portfolio items.
- learned about authentication in Next.js.
- continued going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- learned about self-JOIN.
- continued to go through SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial.
- started reading the Nexus guide for scaling Scrum.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Nexus guide
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (2)
You're so close to your 100th day! It's been so cool and inspiring to see your journey, you've learned and grown a lot!
Thank you for the support! It's definitely been a productive and meaningful challenge, but I also want this to be over haha.